why it matters
What you will learn:
- How does the City of Seattle and its CRE leaders plan to revitalize downtown Seattle and create a vibrant, walkable and social destination?
- How does Seattle compare to other national downtowns? What needs to be done to elevate the region’s position and strengthen its competitive advantage and attractiveness?
- How has the retail sector and overall downtown economy fared since the start of the pandemic? Which asset classes have survived or thrived?
- What’s on the horizon for Seattle’s downtown development pipeline in 2022?
- What and where are the investment opportunities in the city centre? How will multi-million dollar projects like waterfront restoration stimulate capital interest?
How you will do more business:
Join us as we take an in-depth look at the effects of the pandemic on the retail ground floor, development pipelines, and investment activities in downtown Seattle. What strategies are local leaders employing to revitalize this urban core community and stimulate the internal economy? As we reconnect in person, let’s discuss how we can do more business together and move this market forward.
Owners, developers, investors, brokers, city and government officials, business consultants, architects, engineers, lawyers, accountants, bankers, technology companies, and more!
Why should you participate:
Bisnow events bring together the biggest players in the industry to identify opportunities, grow your network and grow your business. With the largest number of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business better than us. Join Bisnow as we jump into the Seattle market to analyze its strengths and strategize on its areas of opportunity.
Discounts on group tickets: Want to buy 5 or more tickets? Fill out the form here to get in touch with the Bisnow marketing team and get exclusive group discounts.
For questions, recommendations, comments or press inquiries, please email our Pacific Northwest Event Producer, Amani Navarrette at [email protected]
Our commitment to your safety
We hosted over 72,000 live and in-person attendees worldwide in 2021. Our commitment to safety is no different in 2022. Our events adhere to all local Covid-19 regulations and protocols.
At this event, that means you can expect:
- Proof of vaccination is required to enter the site.
- Enhanced disinfection protocols will be adhered to throughout the event space, including regular disinfection of surfaces throughout the event and hand sanitizer provided to all attendees.
As local and local regulations evolve, the CRE industry continues to lead the way. So we’ll come together safely to do what we do best: network, connect and engage to do more business. We look forward to welcoming you soon.